Here are some of the Python projects I’ve created while studying various mathematical subjects:
- Linear programming (April 2020):
- Probability and statistics (January 2020):
- Linear algebra (November 2019):
- Differential equations (November 2019):
- Complex methods (April 2020):
- Calculus (April 2020):
- Elementary algebra (November 2019):
In a separate repository on Github, I provide a Python module, param_tools, that lets you integrate and generate random points over parametric curves and surfaces.
I also use this part of the website to host writing and coding projects that don’t make sense as blog posts. You may be looking for one of the following:
- Using Data to Understand ELL Students (August 2019)
- Steve and Dave: A Python Doodle (June 2019)
- English Conversation Questions Generated by AI (May 2019)
- How Do We Learn What’s True? Narrative Fluency and the Pedagogy of Information (March 2019)
Or, return to maxkapur.com.